Launch X431 PAD V & X431 Pad VII may require activating the configuration file before using online programming function. The function does not support in US, Canada ,Spain for the moment. For other areas, just follow the steps below.
Note: The online programming button won’t display in home page, please find in specific diagnose function.
How to activate online programming function?
- Search “StdCfg.ini” file in the path: Others >> Device >> File manager >> cnlaunch file >> X431PADV >> assets
- Use text editor to open & edit “StdCfg.ini” file.
- Find out “OnlineFlash” field and “Flash” field;
- Change the defaults “0” to “1”, and save;
- When the values display as “1” that means success.
(“0” means not support online programming, “1” means support)
Now the configuration file has been activated, you can start to perform online programming function in X431 Pad V or X431 Pad VII.