Comparison: Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth obd2 code scanner vs. similar adapters Bluedriver/FIXD.
|Customer Rating||4.5 / 5||4.5 / 5||4.3 / 5|
|Weight||1.12 ounces||8 ounces||2.08 ounces|
|Dimension||2.3 x 1.9 x 1 inches||2.2 x 1.9 x 1 inches||1.8 x 0.8 x 1.6 inches|
|ABS/SRS||Yes||Yes (in a few brands only)||Yes (in a few brands only)|
|Transmission codes||Yes||Yes (in a few brands only)||Yes (in a few brands only)|
|TPMS||Yes||No||Yes (in a few brands only)|
Autel AP200 Code reader Pros & Cons:
- Various advanced service functions.
- Updates are free for a lifetime.
- Picks up car information automatically (Auto-VIN).
- Keeps a record of previously tested vehicles.
- Costly if you want to use on a second vehicle.
Autel AP200 scanner is better because it offers additional features including SAS, DPF, IMMO and TPMS. It is suitable for DIYers and car enthusiasts.